New Smart Construction Building Method
FacadeFirst is a patented New Smart Construction Building Method. Facade goes up first, floors later.
FaçadeFirst Method of Construction combines a permanent façade and a structural support as one unit which is erected prior to the floors, two storeys above the uppermost floor. The erected façade remains on site as the permanent finished façade, whilst providing a safety barrier for construction workers, site activities and the public below.
By using FacadeFirst Method:
- Safety is increased as the building envelope acts as Edge Protection during construction works.
- The need for temporary equipment is eliminated including scaffolding, access equipment, screens, handrails and several other costly and unnecessary equipment.
- Sustainability is achieved
- Productivity is maximised, costs are minimised, the construction schedule is accelerated
- More than 30% of cost savings on projects compared to current traditional building method
If you are interested to discuss a new Business Opportunity or purchase the Patents or Licences or another proposal please express your interest by contacting us on +61 2 9748 4677.